Excel Parking Services Ltd Location:
HR Advisor, Sheffield
Excel Parking Services Ltd was established in 1994 and has quickly grown to become one of the UKs foremost car park management companies. We now employ 350 people to cover over 1200 parking locations around the country, and with some very exciting plans to develop our portfolio still further, 2018 is going to be a big year for our HR team!
To support the ongoing development of our HR service, we are now seeking an experienced, qualified HR Advisor, who will be based at our Head Office on the Sheffield Business Park. The role will require occasional travel within the UK and some overnight stays.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Recruitment & selection for internal and external roles, including on-boarding and induction training activity.
- Employee relations advice and guidance for line managers and employees, including handling complex disciplinary and grievance cases, absence management, performance management, Early Conciliations and Employment Tribunals.
- Auditing and updating employment contracts and the employee handbook.
- HR & payroll administration, including the resolution of queries and anomalies, production of accurate, timely KPI reports, and the maintenance and improvement of all electronic and hard copy databases.
- Developing a positive working relationship with line management, to include coaching and advice on a wide range of employment matters.
- Working closely with the HR Administrator to provide a seamless support service in a fast-moving, highly commercial environment.
This is a demanding, yet fulfilling role, which will call for the following skills and experience:
- Degree level education - preferred.
- CIPD qualification to level 5 (minimum) - required.
- Minimum 2 years post-qualification experience in a commercial HR department, with exposure to employee relations, payroll, recruitment and training/coaching.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, including first class written ability and presentation experience.
- Ability to deliver quality results under time and business pressures.
- Sufficient confidence and credibility to challenge assumptions while remaining collaborative and change orientated.
- A genuine commercial approach to HR
- MS Office user, with good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
This is a first class opportunity to join a growing SME organisation, and will suit an HR professional capable of working hand-in-hand with the business owner and board level decision makers. While the demands are high, the opportunity to be recognised for your achievements will be second to none.
Please click on Apply Now and send your up to date CV together with a covering letter outlining how your recent HR experience matches the needs of the role. Covering letters will be used as a filter for interviews to be scheduled late February 2018.
NO AGENCY SUPPORT REQUIRED THANK YOU
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00 /year
- post qualification HR advisory: 2 years
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Required licence or certification:
- CIPD Level 5 Intermediate (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)
Other recent jobs in Sheffield