Management Accountant - ManufacturingCompany:
Elevation Recruitment Location:
Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a commercially aware and people orientated Management Accountant for a leading and successful manufacturing business in Sheffield. This role is required due to a period of significant growth within the business which has led to the need for an additional qualified accountant within the team.
You will have responsibility for the costing, budgeting and forecasting as well as understanding variances on both the operational and commercial side of the business. Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for month-end tasks including full production of Management Accounts
- Development spend analysis/ reforecast
- Variance Analysis
- Monthly P&Ls
- Profit calculation
- Responsible for the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Participation in monthly management meetings
- Internal controls and approval processes
To be successful in your application for this role you must have the following skills and attributes: -
- CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA Qualified but late part qualified candidates will also be considered
- 1 or 2 years post qualified experience
- Management accounting experience covering aspects such as forecasting, reporting, variance analysis ideally within a manufacturing environment
- Advanced Excel skills
This is a commercially focused role which will give the successful individual a great deal of autonomy as well as the opportunity to add value across the business.
If you meet the criteria for this role, and are interested in being put forward please do not hesitate to apply or contact me to discuss.
Other recent jobs in Sheffield