Administrator - ContractCompany:
Dutton International Location:
Partnerships for Attainment (PfA) administrator Role purpose:
- Provide an effective and efficient administrative service for the Partnerships for Attainment project.
- Provide advice, guidance, information and understanding to others about the administrative work of the Partnerships for Attainment project.
- Assist with developing and managing relationships between Partnerships for Attainment and its partners, including academic staff and external clients.
- Provide general administrative support to the project including:
- Administrating day to day meetings (internally and with external visitors) and servicing events, including room bookings and facilities.
- Secretary to internal committees and meetings eg. note taking, meeting follow up.
- Travel arrangements for staff
- Support to ensure records and relevant databases are accurate and updated as part of a regular process.
- Office document management, including filing and archiving
- Process financial transactions and maintain accurate records
- General office processes including liaison with Facilities and IT
- Administer Partnership for Attainment events both internally and externally.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of internal and external liaison between members of the PfA project, and acting as a contact point for the PfA team and its stakeholders
- Coordinate the production of marketing materials, and collate and disseminate all communication for the team´s website and social media sites.
- Develop, maintain and review the team´s processes and administrative systems to support the team´s activities to ensure a process of continuous improvement.
Experience and skills required
- Working in a customer focused administrative role
- Acting as first point of contact to stakeholders, answering straightforward queries and signposting more complex ones as appropriate
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders from across the organisation and at a range of levels
- Project administration and in particular supporting the delivery of multiple projects at the same time
- Event organising and administration
- Experience of committee servicing
- Ability to work unsupervised including planning and prioritising own workload, dealing with conflicting deadlines, ensuring deadlines are met and accuracy is maintained
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing to a wide range of audiences
- IT skills, including ability to use Microsoft Office packages and large and complex databases
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the service and to adapt to changing circumstances
Other recent jobs in Sheffield