Driver (positive Change)Company:
CAS Behavioural Health Location:
Give your career a positive change
At CAS Behavioural Health youll have the chance to make a real impact on residents and their families. Youll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, youll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to residents care with us.
About The Fields
The Fields is a specialist residential home for adults with learning disabilities.
The Fields is a CQC rated ´outstanding´ specialist learning disability service for both male and female adults. In this role youll:
We´re looking for people who have:
- To competently drive the wheelchair accessible vehicles, transporting individuals in our care safely and efficiently.
- To ensure that wheelchairs are securely clamped into the vehicles and that seatbelts are used by all passengers.
- To communicate with passengers professionally and sensitively, empathising with those who are in difficult situations.
- To be the driver for local and day trips and assist colleagues/individuals in our care where necessary.
- To Work flexibly to meet the needs of the individual in our care and unit.
- To undertake tasks within the unit as delegates by the unit manager
In return well offer you:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- Previous experience within a Community Transport service
- Ability to safely drive a vehicle with passengers, holding a full driving license with no more than 3 penalty points at the time of application.
- Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Learn about individuals specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in peoples lives
- Previous experience of transporting passengers
- Opportunity for overtime
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Free uniform
- Regular coaching and support
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Free meals on duty.
successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the apply now link below.
Other recent jobs in Sheffield