Automotive And Transport Strategic Account ManagerCompany:
Maximises revenues generated by selling all ANSYS products and services to the UK’s Automotive & Transport sector. Grows revenues from existing customer accounts and intentionally targets approaches to strategic Automotive & Transport prospects. Achieves revenue delivery and growth initially through own direct sales efforts.
Develops territory and specific account strategies and works collaboratively with the wider Ansys organization and other managers to execute effective sales efforts in the field. Forecasts business outcomes accurately and manages and tracks pipeline growth.
Performs sales activities for new and renewal business for an assigned geographic area, set of accounts or product/service line to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives
- • Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products and services
- • Creates and conducts sales presentations to match company´s products/services with identified needs. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services
- • Sells products/services through telephone as well as face-to-face contact
- • Remains knowledgeable and keeps abreast of the company´s new and existing products/services to facilitate sales efforts
- • Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- • Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- • Creates and maintains account plans for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities
- • Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting and technical services groups
- • Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- • Provides accurate forecasts for new sales and renewal revenues
- • Participates in trade shows and conventions; schedules training and seminars to enhance new business opportunities
Maintains regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction
- • Maintains a regular schedule of contact via phone/on-site visits
- • Alerts client to new or improved products/services
- • Develops relationships with clients
- • Relays client feedback to product development staff
JOB MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- • Minimum bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or bachelor’s degree with technical sales experience. Alternatively, individuals could have gained the same level of knowledge and skill through on the job experience and training.
- • Individuals will require a proven track record of achieving sales goals over a considerable period
- • Demonstrated understanding of engineering analysis and technology
- • Excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- • Competencies of a high performing ANSYS sales person include: Expanding and Advancing Opportunities, Building Trusting Relationships, Devising Sales Approaches and Solutions, Initiating Action, Active Learning, Adaptability, Sustaining Customer Satisfaction, Becoming a Business Advisor, Sales Opportunity Analysis, Marshaling Resources
- • Demonstrated knowledge of company´s products/services and pricing practices a plus
- • Knowledge of the specific territory, product line, or customer(s) a plus
- • Proven/documented sales ability
- • Professional appearance and presentation
- • Heavy phone and computer usage
ABOUT ANSYS, INC.
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers´ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations ― no matter their industry ― to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and drive business success through innovation. Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,500 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Headquartered south of Pittsburgh, U.S.A., ANSYS has more than 60 strategic sales locations throughout the world with a network of channel partners in 40+ countries. Visit www.ansys.com for more information.
ANSYS INSPIRE VALUES INNOVATION STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE PASSION & INTENSITY INTEGRITY RESPECT & TRUST
Other recent jobs in Sheffield