2 week shift pattern, 43 hours worked per week, 1 weekend in 1 weekend off.
Safety is First at Allied Bakeries, so we´re looking for someone to lead by example in ensuring that Health and Safety is our number one priority, and someone who is able to think and behave safely at all times. The successful candidate will also have an understanding of food hygiene and will have worked within a food environment or similar role.
This is a physically demanding role and requires the individual to have the physical ability to deliver tasks. The successful candidate will be prepared to work in a 24:7 factory environment. You will be confident to follow rigorous procedures to ensure high standards of cleanliness across the plant and equipment.
You will work within a team who are able to support you and your line manager will ensure that you receive training to provide you with the skills and understanding to succeed in this role. Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a food manufacturing environment is desirable
- Ability to work to a high standard to ensure site quality and safety standards are met
- Drive for results and enthusiasm and determination to meet required standards
- Desire to develop and progress own skills and experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and complex environment
- Willing to contribute new ideas with a focus on continuous improvement
And finally, Allied Bakeries values reflect the type of culture that we are working hard to achieve; its all about, Aiming High, Doing What We Say, ensuring Everybody Matters, and Working Together. If you can live with these values, chances are you´ll do well here. We´re looking for people who love a challenge, who have an eye for continuous improvement and the drive to take ownership and make change happen.
As well as a competitive salary and pension arrangements, we offer a great team environment, excellent development opportunities and other fantastic benefits.
We look forward to hearing from you.