Minister Of Religion (assistant Pastor)Company:
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH FAITH CHAPEL Location:
Minister of Religion (Assistant Pastor). ACCOUNTABLE TO:
Director of Board of Trustees or His representative. Main Purpose of the Post:
Preaching, Teaching and Pastoral work of the Ministry. Principal Responsibilities: These will include:
Specific Areas of Responsibilities:
- Conducting regular worship for the church members;
- Designing and providing religious education for adults by preaching or teaching;
- Leading at marriages, christening, funerals and other special services; Offering counselling and welfare support to members of the church;
- Preaching of gospel of Jesus Christ and winning souls for Christ through targeted evangelism;
- Organizing water baptism and spiritual nurturing of new converts;
- Be available to help in the successful completion of defined ministries and ongoing ministry concerns.
Pastoral Care To develop and nurture a programme of consistent pastoral care to include:
- Renewal of a parish plan for visitation and member care;
- Creation of a database of special and consistent visitation needs (eg. Homebound, rest home, discouraged or lonely people);
- Appropriate follow-up and accountability;
- Recruit and equip volunteer workers to instigate and administer specialized caring ministries using elders in the Church.
- Engaging in church administration.
Under employer equality (Religious and Beliefs) Regulations 2003 Section 7, this post has a genuine occupational requirement to be a Christian.
You will also be required to undergo DBS Check for this post.
Please send your application by CV and covering letter and give details of your qualifications, full employment history and information concerning your Christian experience in the context of your local church to: Unit 2, 1 3 Palmerston Street, Joiner square industrial estate, Hanley, Stoke on Trent ST1 3EU. Or Email it to email@example.com Job Type:
35 hrs per week
Other recent jobs in Stoke-on-trent