At 3aaa Apprenticeships, we are currently expanding our sales team and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive/Advisor/Consultant to join the successful team in the Stoke area.
We´re looking for an independent, self-managed and self-motivated sales professional to join our established, dynamic and innovative Academy in Stoke. If you have Business Development experience within the work based learning and training sector and a proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets, then we want to hear from you!
3aaa is offering the successful candidate a competitive basic salary plus bonus structure and some fantastic employee benefits! So, don´t miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today! Key Responsibilities:
Business Development Consultant:
- Identify and engage with employers to promote our wide range of Apprenticeships programmes and services
- Engage with businesses/decision makers to identify training needs, secure new/repeat business and promote 3aaa as the Training Provider of choice
- Responsible for generating and following up leads through cold calling, marketing, social media/networking and face to face meetings to attract new business
- You will be a first point of contact for clients, effectively building working relationships with both existing and new employers ensuring a high-quality service is given at all times
- Keep up to date with competitors strengths and weaknesses, evaluating the market and sourcing new business opportunities.
- Work with senior management to meet your target and growth plan for the area
- Report sales data and forecasts on a regular basis
- Work to monthly targets based on sales activity
- Promote the benefits of undertaking training to employers and existing workforce overcoming barriers and giving advice and guidance to the most suitable avenue
- Cross sell other products, seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service
Business Development Consultant:
- Business Development experience within the work based learning and training sector (or similar position)
- Experience of cold calling
- Ability to arrange and coordinate business meetings
- Strong presentation skills
- A proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to maintain and grow strong business relationships
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload
- Account management
- Proven experience of negotiating / winning / closing new business within sales
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
- Good Understanding of Apprenticeship Levy and Funding
There is a requirement to pass an Enhanced DBS check. This will be paid for by 3aaa.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with time served)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 40p mile
- Working equipment provided
- Service related sick pay
- In house training and career development
- DBS check
- Other benefits
3aaa Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding national training provider specialising in the delivery of apprenticeship programmes across the country.
We aim to provide the next generation of high quality IT employees, Digital Marketing executives, Financial Services staff, Managers and Accountants to feed the demand for qualified professionals through the exceptional delivery of Level 3 & 4 training and professional qualifications. We also have a significant number of Levy paying clients from Blue Chip companies and many education and sporting organisations. Our wider offer to clients continues to expand and grow to meet new demands.
3aaa Apprenticeships is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.