Broxap Ltd Location:
Broxap is a family owned engineering business based in Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, established in 1946. We are market leaders in the design and manufacture of street furniture, shelters, covered walkways and playground equipment.
To support and complement the ongoing stock control and efficiency improvements at Broxap HQ, the following position has been created:
LINE FEEDER SPORTS MANUFACTURING & STREETSCENE ASSEMBLY
Reporting to the Materials Manager, the key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Picking components from Works Order generated pick lists.
- Delivery of picked components to the required point of use, in conjunction with Work Cell requirements.
- Replenishment of fasteners and other required components in the Assembly area, ensuring that agreed minimum stock levels are consistently maintained.
- Removal of finished assemblies and unused stock following completion by the Work Cell.
- Close liaison with the Materials Team, Production Planning and Manufacturing & Assembly Team Leaders.
- Reporting of material shortages to the Materials Team.
- Ownership of Sports & Streetscene raw material stock locations, ensuring that housekeeping standards are maintained.
This new position offers an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, fanatical individual to join a small but driven and focussed team, determined to offer optimum material presentation and stock accuracy to the Business.
Working Arrangements and Rewards:
- Monday to Friday 40 hours with an early finish on a Friday, additional hours as may be required.
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays
- Competitive market salary
Job Type: Full-time