An established & expanding fashion retailer are seeking a dynamic, customer focused Assistant Manager
As an Assistant Manager you will
- Have the ability to assist the store manager in the running of a store on a day to day basis
- Have excellent commercial knowledge & visual merchandising skills
- Be extremely customer service & sales focused
- Have the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Be focused on staff training & development
- Be passionate about your own development & highly ambitious
The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience as an Assistant manager or supervisor, within a high street, fast paced fashion environment.
The successful candidate will be an existing supervisor or assistant manager with a fashion background however a strong sales focus is essential. Professionalism is key and a level of maturity to communicate
May and Stephens acts as an ´´employment agency´´ in relation to this vacancy.
May and Stephens Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.