SCR Recruitment Ltd Location:
We are looking for an experienced Registered Manager for a service in Stoke who personally wants to make a difference in the lives of adults with learning disabilities and autism.
As a Registered Manager you will be responsible for managing a team for the effective running of a 9 bedded Residential Service. You will have a Deputy and Team Leaders for support.
The successful candidate must have;
- Management in Complex Care/Autism setting is essential
- Must have experience carrying out referrals and assessment to qualify residential placements
- Good network links to Social Workers and Stoke Local Authority
- Good experience in recruitment and managing staff.
If you meet the above specification then please get in touch ASAP, the successful applicant will be rewarded with:
- Ongoing career progression
The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau.
SCR social care is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of vulnerable adults / children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants
Other recent jobs in Stoke-on-trent