Operations Manager (hia)Company:
Millbrook Healthcare Location:
Are you an operational manager who has experience with both contract and /or housing management? Have you delivered large scale planned maintenance programmes or similar contracts? Can you develop contracts both strategically and operationally to meet targets and budgets?
Millbrook Healthcares award winning Home Improvement services are seeking to recruit an operations manager to lead and deliver an exciting new contract in Staffordshire. The HIA services are dedicated to making suitable, fit-for-purpose adaptations to service users homes which helps them to live more independently. The new service will start on the 1st April.
- To manage and to be accountable for the day to day operational delivery of both contractual and commercial activities within budgetary targets, complying with internal and external quality assurance standards.
- To take the lead in developing Business to Business relationships with key Millbrook Healthcare partners & stakeholders.
- Represent Millbrook Healthcare at contract monitoring meetings.
- Develop relationships with Housing providers to support the delivery of adaptations and housing options within their properties.
- To manage suppliers relationships, of all approved building contractors, through ensuring there are regular meetings and all performance issues are recorded and acted upon.
- Performance management of all activities to ensure it achieves KPIs target and all performance related targets in formats acceptable to commissioning partnerships and stakeholders.
- Create and supply Management Reports as and when required in a format acceptable to commissioning partnerships and stakeholders.
- Work with the procurement team to ensure all supply chains are value for money and represent national best practice in purchasing.
- To be responsible for the line management of employees
- Ensure the service achieves compliancy to national accreditations and regulatory bodies.
- Deliver all aspects of the services to comply with Health and safety legislations.
- Ensure services are delivered in an inclusive approach complying Equality and Diversity standards ensuring everyone is treated with equal value.
- Support all new business activities including supplying operational performance records and logistical analyst of new areas of operation.
- Will have vast experience of budget management and financial governance.
- Possess strong leadership skills and contract management.
- Be able to adapt their style to communicate across multiple channels including commissioners, customers and employees.
- Enjoy day to day operational challenges and be able to resolve issues.
- Be confident working in a fast paced environment, ensuring all quality assurance standards are met.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Word and Excel with the ability to prepare documentation and reports for presentation to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Live within reasonable commuting distance.
As well as working at the heart of a reputable Services business, you will benefit from:
Competitive salary of up to £38,000
Monday to Friday - 08:30-17:00
Company mobile phone
Free on-site parking
Child care voucher scheme
High street retailer, supermarket and other discounts available
32 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) with the option of an extra day
Staffordshire HIA - ST5 9QH UK (Primary)
Other recent jobs in Stoke-on-trent