Part Time Customer Support Advisor (2 Days Per WeeCompany:
Dudson Ltd Location:
200 years, one passion
Founded in 1800, Dudson is a family business in Stoke-on-Trent, England. With nine generations of family experience in producing quality ceramics, we are proud of our stunning tableware that is loved by hospitality professionals all over the world.
We are looking for someone to join our Customer Service Team on a part time job share basis. Hours of work will be Monday and Tuesday 8am to 5pm. As a Customer Service Advisor and key member of an organised and highly motivated Customer Service team, you will provide support to Customers in a timely manner, in line with the company´s standard operating procedures and best practice.
- To provide a professional and efficient service, ensuring exceptional customer focused standards are delivered at all times
Responsibilities and Duties
- To accurately, efficiently and effectively handle all defined Customer Service tasks required to support the Customer Service function in a timely manner.
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and time management by working to deadline
- Responding to all customer contacts within the departments Service Level Agreement
- Accurate order entry and processing
- Undertake general administration tasks as directed by the Customer Services Manage
- Dealing with Customer enquiries and complaints
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous customer service experience in an office based environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and time management by working to deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Being able to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Be effective in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels of authority within the organisation and with customers and suppliers
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Packages
Competitive rate of pay, pension scheme, 33 days holiday per year (pro rata for part time), free parking, employee referral scheme, STARS recognition scheme
Please apply attaching your CV and stating your current salary using the apply button below.
Job Type: Part-time
Other recent jobs in Stoke-on-trent