YourRepair is a rapid growing company based in Alsager, close to Stoke on Trent and Crewe, offering Boiler, Home and Kitchen Appliance cover plans for homeowners and landlords throughout the UK.
Due to fast growth, they are looking for additional Claims Handlers to join their friendly team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with claims or repairs co-ordination experience, who is looking to join a professional and successful company with the opportunity to make a difference.
You will be the first point of contact when customers report faults, then you will manage that claim through to completion. This includes:
- Accepting and declining claims
- Liaising with tradesmen to ensure repairs get carried out correctly and in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers are kept informed, and that they are satisfied with the work completed
What skills and experience will you need?
- A positive outlook, with a focus on customer service.
- Be able to multi task in a busy work environment.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Confident IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as the ability to learn new CRM / Database systems.
The successful candidates will receive excellent training, support and development to progress their career in this field.
Job Package Details:
Salary: £18,083 per annum
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, shifts between 8.00am and 7.00pm and one Saturday per month 9.00am - 2.00pm.
Holidays: 28 days per year, rising for each year of service completed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £18,083.00 /year