We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a rapidly expanding business in Stoke on Trent. This is a fast paced, busy environment which will give you the chance to grow your experience and climb the career ladder.
You will be given training to gain an in depth knowledge of the product, and using your listening skills you will ensure the customer is able to make an informed decision.
The opening hours are 8.00 and 21.30 Monday to Sunday. You´ll be given a shift rota within these hours. Main Responsibilities of a Customer Advisor:
What makes a good Customer Advisor:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Consistently handling a large volume of calls
- Dealing with all calls professionally paying excellent attention to detail
- Identifying fraud
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to build a strong rapport with customers.
- Keen listening skills
- Confident telephone manner.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems.
Flexible annual bonus
Enjoy 23 days´ holiday rising to 25 days
Funding for Nationally recognised qualifications and dedicated career plan
Competitive pension scheme
Car lease scheme
Life and health benefits.
Discounts on selected retailers
Other recent jobs in Stoke-on-trent