Security Operations Center AdviserCompany:
EOS Risk Management Limited Location:
Reporting To : Operations Manager
Accountable To: Operations Manager
Responsible For: Response and Logistical functions within the Security Operations Center
Adviser within the Security Operations Center under the supervision of the Operations Manager. This role requires working within a shift rota system.
Key Skills and Qualities :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a strong level of initiative
- Ability to work with little direct supervision after training
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with an eye for detail
- Flexible and being able to prioritise tasks as they arise
- Articulate and good communicator
- Strong computer skills (especially in Excel, Word and Database).
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain deadlines
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of global operational support to Clients and Contractors.
- Communicating with clients and contractors on operational and administrative matters via telephone and email
- Creation and submission of documents as per Operations Standard Operating Procedures for the movement of personnel and equipment to and from the country of travel; visa applications and traveler tracking
- Maintain and update the Companys CMS systems
- Assist with the booking of travel and accommodation
- Use judgement and experience to assist in the rectification of issues that may arise
- General administrative duties within the operations department as instructed by the operations manager
- Provide assistance to other departments within Group
- Provide telephone response services during out of office hours
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 4 GCSE´s or equivalent - including Maths & English
- Education to a higher level is desired but not essential as relevant work experience will be considered
- Prior experience in a response environment or logistical planning would be of benefit.
- To assist the Company in continual improvement of its processes and procedures
- Operate in accordance with the Companys Policies and Procedures
- Recognition of the Company Quality and Security Management Systems and the associated Policies and Objectives
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £24,500.00 /year
- response or logistical: 2 years
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Other recent jobs in Stoke-on-trent