Temporary Bar StaffCompany:
Borough Arms Hotel Location:
We´re looking to hire an enthusiastic and friendly individual to work predominantly weekday lunch shifts on our hotel bar for an immediate start!
- Must be aged 18+.
- Previous bar/waiting on experience desirable.
- Must be available from Monday - Friday, 11:00am - 2:30pm.
- Flexibility to cover additional shifts as required to meet the needs of the business.
- Outgoing and friendly - able to provide our guests with a consistently excellent service!
- Ability to work both within a diverse team and independently.
Duties to Include
- Serving guests both food and drink including alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, hot drinks, bar snacks and meals.
- Keeping the bar area clean and tidy.
- Operating the till and cash handling.
- Working hotel functions including weddings, parties, funerals etc.
This role is paid at national minimum wage.
If interested please ensure that either your CV or cover letter has an up-to-date email address and contact number. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Temporary
- waiting on: 1 year
- bartending: 1 year
Other recent jobs in Stoke-on-trent