Business Administration ApprenticeCompany:
Nunest Ltd Location:
Nunest are looking for an outgoing, customer-focused Estate Agent and Lettings Specialist Apprentice for their office in Wakefield!
The successful candidate will be expected to work 40 hours per week, which will include 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering the telephone and covering reception.
- Booking house viewing for clients.
- Chasing up viewing feedback with clients
- Credit checking clients
- Taking photos of properties
- Updating properties on the website.
- Updating Windows
- General Administration
- Customer Service.
Qualifications and Skills
*****GCSE Grades A-C in Maths and English is preferred*****
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone.
- Confident IT user
- Ability to prioritise
- Keen to pursue a career in the Estate Agency industry
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £3.50 /hour
Other recent jobs in Wakefield