Relief Retail Security OfficerCompany:
Aston Services Group Location:
We are currently looking to recruit a dedicated relief officer for one of our busy Retail Centres in Wakefield. This position will provide regular hours on one site location.
We are looking for experienced Retail Security Officers who currently hold Door Supervisor and CCTV licence to provide relief security duties.
Our Relief Officers will generally move directly in to core team position when these positions become available.
Full and ongoing training with a view to career development including opportunities to progress.
You must have clear communication skills with a smart and presentable appearance.
Duties will include:
- High vigilance to ensure a safe / secure working environment,
- liaising with Centre Management,
- meeting and greeting visitors,
- Lock up/unlock procedures and incident response / reporting.
- Working with access control systems, vetting visitors and contractors
- Have an understanding of health & safety
- Patrolling internal and external areas
- Have good report writing skills
- You must have a flexible, proactive outlook to work and be able to show initiative and an innovative approach to the role.
Full uniform provided (Head to toe)
Must be punctual and have the ability to think on your feet.
You must have the following:
- Appropriate SIA License either Security manned Guarding (frontline) or Door Supervision (frontline) is essential
- Current CCTV license is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong observational skills
- Good understanding of Security requirements / functions
- Full 5 year checkable history
- Experience dealing with emergency situations
- First Aid Training preferred but not essential and this can be obtained upon employment
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.18 /hour
Required licences or certifications:
- SIA CCTV License
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
Other recent jobs in Wakefield