Search Consultancy Location:
My successful professional services client based in Wakefield have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join their team and develop within the business. You will complete a variety of support duties on a daily basis, and will need excellent communication skills, strong accuracy and a professional approach within the workplace.
Duties for the role include:
* Professionally answering calls to the office
* Audio and copy typing of documents
* Scanning, photocopying, binding and managing internal administration
* Confirming receipt of documentation with clients
* Specific weekly filing of precise documentation
* Organising travel bookings and couriers
* Assisting teams where necessary
* Any other clerical related tasks
Candidates will need a GCSE´s grade A-C in Maths and English and a minimum typing speed of 60 words per minute (this will be tested prior to interview). This is an excellent role for a candidate with some administration experience looking to progress long term with a reputable and successful company.
The role is working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday and free parking is available on site.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Other recent jobs in Wakefield