Studio Production ControllerCompany:
Sable & Proctor Location:
The Studio Production Controller will be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and planning of workflow for creative designs for print, three-dimensional design and web.
This is a highly-varied role, providing excellent opportunities for personal development in regards to teamwork and time management, as well as valuable direct interface with blue-chip retailers and brands.
The successful candidate will be encouraged to work autonomously within the role, prioritising workload and tasks effectively.This is a customer facing role, primarily by telephone and email. However, the Studio Production Controller will also be required to participate in face-to-face meetings, attend networking events and interact with customers visiting site as well as visiting customer premises to discuss creative projects and present design concepts for approval as and when required. The role will also involve liaising with internal stakeholders to provide creative briefs and guidance.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Studio Production Controller will:
- Develop and sustain long-term relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders
- Consider the impact of decisions made by the customer
- Have the ability to empathise with the customer
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 2-4 Years studio experience in a busy studio, dealing with clients on a daily basis in relation to Print, POS and or Packaging.
- Knowledge of the following: MS Office Essential
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite - AdvantageousExcellent personal skills including
- Creative & critical eye for detail, with experience in proofreading
- People & Networking skills for dealing directly with clients and internal colleague
- Ability to work alone or in a group using your own initiative
- The ability to effectively deal with customers to a high standard of satisfaction through minimal job escalation.
- Disposition / MotivatioN - Patient with a can-do attitude, friendly and approachable with excellent communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Whilst enjoys working as a member of a team, is self-motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task comfortably
- Excellent work ethic
- Salary: Up to £25k depending on experience
- Hours of Work: Monday Friday 09.00am 5.30.pm with a one hour unpaid lunch break. However, the nature of the business requires flexibility and the successful candidate may be required to work outside these hours if necessary
- Annual BonusAttendance bonus
- PensionHealthcare scheme
- On-site free parking
- Mobile phone and laptop
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £25,000.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Wakefield