This is a great opportunity to join a reputable home care company as a HR Manager.
We are looking for someone who is a team player with a positive and motivated attitude. The successful HR Manager will support the Register Manager and lead the HR team; ensuring business needs are met whilst remaining compliant with employment law and company policies and procedures.
Salary negotiable for the right candidate Wakefield Full Time Permanent Monday to Friday 8.00am 4.00pm ( or 9-5) 28 days holiday plus bank holidays Pension scheme
- To develop and maintain the HR function in line with the Companys vision, goals, and values
- Attract, recruit, retain and develop talent
- Manage training of all employees
- Drive a high performance culture and increase employee engagement
- To ensure that legal and other risks are minimised in relation to employment and other legislation. To ensure that employee information and records are developed and maintained in line with legislation and good practice
- Provide expert HR guidance and support to care managers and employees
- Lead the timely and quality execution of HR processes and procedures
- Provide HR support to drive key division and HR functional initiatives procedure and projects
- Manage staffing at appropriate levels to meet business goals. Internal/External Trend/Data Analysis in key areas
- Facilitate and drive initiatives, regular communication meetings and employee recognition activities
- Help to drive organisational performance by driving core business objectives
- To coach, support and challenge managers in the use of HR policies and practices
- Work in partnership with line managers on performance management, employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
- Generalist HR experience 2+ years
- Proven track record as knowledgeable HR generalist within a fast-paced environment and working directly with senior management
- CIPD qualification preferred
- Have strong people management experience a HR team, Senior Managers and External Stakeholders;
- Broad understanding of different aspects of HR including and good knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong experience in influencing senior stakeholders on adoption of appropriate HR strategies
- Proven ability of identifying pragmatic business focused solutions to problems
- Strong organisational capability and ability to manage own workload.
- Up to date knowledge of good practice when implementing HR policies and procedure;
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
You will have excellent communication, time management and IT skills.
The ability to build successful working relationships and engage people by working collaboratively and confidentially is key.
About our company:
Flexicare At Home are a family run business based in West Yorkshire and approved by the Governments Care Quality Commission.
We specialise in practical care and emotional support services in the comfort of that all-important place peoples own home.
We strive to provide our staff with plenty of support, training and encouragement.
If you would like to work for a nurturing, rewarding and commit ted employer who values staff and those we care for,
please contact a member of the HR team on 01924 251166 for more information.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. All applications will be considered by the client who will contact to arrange interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £25,500.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification: