Job Description - Senior Technical Compliance Manager Wakefield (ENG00013715) Job Description Senior Technical Compliance Manager Wakefield [ENG00013715] ENGIE UK - Normanton Depot, Altoffs Road, Normanton, Wakefield, WF6 2EX
ENGIE are recruiting for a Senior Technical Compliance Manager to be based in Normanton Depot, Altoffs Road, Normanton, Wakefield, WF6 2EX.
This is a permanent part time role (working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday 9.00am-5.00pm) and on offer will be a salary of up to £50,000 per annum, plus company car/allowance. This role will report into the Head of Facilities Management.
The main duties and responsibilities are:
- To provide detailed audits and reviews on mechanical and electrical engineering matters, providing technical input to contract activities especially in respect to statutory and contract compliance.
- Lead and promote the company Engineering Standards Group (ESG), developing and publishing engineering and technical standards and guidance throughout the company and support the Authorising Engineer for the operation and management of M&E safe systems of work (SSoW).
- The post holder must have effective communication skills to liaise with the customer and be able to work under minimum supervision levels.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of the bespoke PPM system for utilisation by the maintenance team.
- Liaise with Central technical team and external bodies in delivery of AE audit reports and completion of all actions identified.
- To undertake co-ordinating / senior AP role for associated mechanical systems
- To act as subject matter expert for all relevant systems; Medical Gases, Water, Pressure, HVAC, LOLER, POD system, to current Legislative, Regulatory, Statutory and Department of Health requirements.
- To keep up-to-date of all changes and amendments to statutory legislation and mandatory requirements relating to the safe and effective maintenance and operation of healthcare building services and installations.
- Production and review of policies and protocols for each discipline.
- Ensure appropriate levels of AP, CP and RP personal are trained, qualified and experienced in each required discipline.
- Produce and Validate monthly technical reports for both client and healthcare demonstrating service compliance with payment mechanism.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of a customer centric maintenance service which is capable of competing successfully in the open market for the supply of maintenance related services.
- Represent ENGIE at internal and external forums to ensure the interests of ENGIE are effectively represented and to keep aware of all relevant developments.
- Lead and deliver the administration of all Compliance, Legislative and Operational documents and manuals.
- To work with the Operations and Project Works to provide and develop the PPM and Asset data base within Maximo in order to provide an effective Facilities Maintenance service.
For more information about ENGIE please visit: http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/ Qualifications
- Ideally educated to degree level in technical a qualification or evidence of suitable experience
- Demonstrate a range of FM experience.
- Significant experience of working in the design construction and operation of engineering services in building or similar built environments
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- PC Literate with knowledge of MS applications
- Good understanding of the formatting and use of relational databases for asset and workforce management
- Excellent motivation and influencing skills, with experience of managing a team.
- Experience working across CAFM systems
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £0.00 to £50,000.00 /year
- a range of FM: 5 years
- working in the design construction and operation: 1 year
Required licences or certifications:
- degree level in technical qualification
- NEBOSH General Certificate