Bwd Search & Selection Limited Location:
Are you a junior in compliance within financial services, perhaps an administrator or assistant, who is looking to take the next step in their career?
Perhaps you find yourself stuck in a role that offers no progression?
You are keen to gain that QCF Level 4 but there seems to be no support towards your study?!
If these apply to you, please read on!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Assistant to join our clients´ team in West Yorkshire due to growth and plenty of success throughout the business. They are a well-known, established financial services company with offices throughout the UK who are looking for an ambitious individual that is keen to progress within compliance and commence their studies towards QCF Level 4. Role:
Compliance Assistant Salary:
£25,000 - £30,000, dependent on experience Location:
West Yorkshire - outside of Leeds Duties of the role:
- Support the team in providing accurate and informative summaries of regulatory and FCA updates
- Maintaining registers
- Investigate any regulatory complaints
- Assist in the maintenance of the compliance section on the company system
- Follow company procedure in relation to query responses and operating the compliance help-desk
- Previous experience within compliance
- Previous experience of working within financial services is a must - preferably wealth management
- Have a desire to obtain QCF Level 4, if not already qualified
- Educated to degree level
- If you have started QCF Level 4 that would be a huge plus!
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me; alternatively, if you fit the description then please apply now!
Other recent jobs in Wakefield