Sales Support AdministratorCompany:
Wakefield Job Type:
Office Personnel Job Reference:
Jo Holdsworth Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic organisation that are currently recruiting for a Sales Support Administrator to join the team in their Wakefield office. Based right in the centre of Leeds this business is dynamic, fast paced and forward thinking, someone that has similar qualities would suit this role.
You will be reporting to the Support Manager and will be assisting with the sales operations of the company. You will be updating and maintaining all pre-sales and post sales administration so experience with this is beneficial. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys working within a fast paced and busy environment, managing a workload and gaining a sense of autonomy from what they do. Main Duties:
- Dealing with and prioritising a large number of enquiries via email
- Communicating clearly and confidently in person and over the phone
- Take ownership of customer queries and complaints
- Liaising with other departments to assist in customer enquiries/complaints
- Updating/issuing customer backorders and stock reports when required
- Log customer feedback, looking to continuously improve as an individual and as a team
- Supporting the account managers with their pre-sales and post-sales administration
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Executive or Sales Support role, ideally from within a B2B environment
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop relationships and build rapport
- Ability to work on own initiative to organise large volumes of information and to prioritise workload accordingly.
- Highly IT literate in using Microsoft office (particularly excel) and in-house systems
- Excellent telephone manner and first class written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive under pressure
- Keen to learn
Interviews are being held immediately so please apply for the role for further information and I will be in touch!
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
Other recent jobs in Wakefield