We are seeking a resourceful, proactive Junior Project Manager to cover off 6 months Maternity leave which of course may extend further (Too early for us to know) Reporting into UK Head of Service Delivery - Working within Project Implementation.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the scoping of projects and ensuring the delivery of a cross functional programme of work within our business portfolio is provided to the Premium Customers.
The position requires a highly skilled individual, who has an ability to provide effective Stakeholder management both internally and externally.
The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring that all the contractual commitments are delivered against and that the overall service expectation to the customer is exceeded where possible.
A customer centric culture is paramount within the Service Management team.
The PM will be expected to support the Head of Service Delivery in the following areas:
- Service Level Management
- Capacity Management
- Contingency Planning
- 3rd party management
- Cancellations management
- Cost management
- Manage communications, documentation, project metrics, quality, governance, closure and lessons learned to agreed standards throughout the project
- Manage change as it impacts or potentially impacts the project
- Accurately report throughout the project, monitoring progress against plan and recommending corrective actions to Premium customers
- Chairing Project Reviews
- Managing Client expectations
- Previous Project Manager Role
- Prince 2 qualified (Foundation ideally Practitioner)
- Experience of managing multiple, complex client relationships
So who are we and why should you want this assignment you ask?
** We are the UK´s fastest growing Managed Service Provider - Leading MS Gold Partner with an incredible reputation for having the best Technical Engineers across multiple disciplines.....
** Promotional and pay rises purely through meritocracy - Networking about and "who you know" means nothing to us and never will.
*** If you have some useful Junior PM skills and experiences we will add further weight and gravitas to your CV - Simple as that - Use us as a helpful Springboard to your next career move or extend with us / Go Permanent - Let us see what happens!
£22,000 a year is the Salary thus as a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months you will receive £11,000.