Accounts Practice Client ManagerCompany:
Brewster Pratap Location:
Brewster Pratap are currently working closely with a forward thinking and expanding independent accountancy practice in the Wakefield area, they are looking to add an experienced accountant to the team and will consider applicants from a newly qualified level up to Managerial level. The job
Reporting directly to the Partners, the primary responsibilities involve working with the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of technical services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Finalising year end accounts for a portfolio of limited companies.
- Planning the assignment efficiently to meet budgets
- Allocate work to other team members ensuring regular review and feedback
- Supervision of junior team members
- Interact fully with clients using appropriate means and give feedback to partners as required
- Opportunity to be involved in networking events
- Maintain regular contact with clients, providing ongoing updates on progress
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified with strong practice accounts experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join this well regarded firm and receive an extremely competitive salary for this level of experience. The benefits
£38,000 - £45,000 pa Contact Elise Walsh
Head of Professional Practice
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group T:
0113 834 3170 M:
07973 663 382 E:
To apply for this job, please send your CV to the email above or to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting " Vacancy:
Accounts Practice Client Manager, Reference:
EW / 1512-08". Thank you for your interest.
Other recent jobs in Wakefield