1 Year Ftc - Creative ArtworkerCompany:
We´re currently recruiting for a Creative Artworker to join a great team on a 1 year FTC. Fundamentally you will be required to add to the output of the studio through the delivery of great quality and commercially directed artwork for a variety of offline projects.
- Creative artworking for client requests.
- Ensuring that work is delivered on brand, on time.
- Adhere to business operation procedures
- To prepare final artwork for print, ensuring client requirements are met.
- Understanding of the repro process that will enable high-class graphics production
- Responsible for complete development of specific projects, from concept, through design, to creating print and media ready artwork.
- To support the business in other areas as may be required from time to time.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Minimum of 2 years experience producing artwork;
- Good attention to detail.
- Understanding of layouts, and how to display information.
- Strong computer skills in required production software.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of all print process requirements (repro).
In addition to a competitive salary you will also be entitled to holidays, pension and other company benefits.
Check out our website to see what we´re all about, you can also find our contact details there. Any questions?
Get in touch.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £28,500.00 /year
Other recent jobs in Wakefield