Sewell Wallis Location:
Sewell Wallis are currently working on an exciting opportunity to work for an entrepreneurial business within the care sector.
Due to the continued growth the business is looking to recruit a registered care manager. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and passionate candidate to join a reputable domiciliary care company. The successful candidate will be driven to provide safe, consistent and a high quality of care, whilst providing strong leadership and act as an exemplary example to Carers.
As a Registered Care manager, you will be responsible for the day to day efficient running of the business, managing the care management team and the care workers.
A Registered manager is not only answerable to their employer; they are also answerable to CQC.
In addition, it is a requirement of the role to be involved in networking Activities/Business development and to provide directors with regular activity reports and analyses.
Duties will include;
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business
- Constantly promote our values to the team and monitor quality
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and our customers are happy
- Instilling the company values throughout the staff team
- Build relationships with outside agencies
- Ensure that all client calls are covered by a staff member and that all scheduling is completed in advance of shifts.
- Maintain compliance with all Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure that the business maintains 24-hour availability via an on-call rota, for both staff and clients.
- The management of all care processes from initial contact, whilst maintaining agreed standards.
- Undertake any training that is deemed necessary or mandatory by the company; take part in your own supervision, appraisal, KPI meetings and professional development. Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence.
- Source and prepare (with the relevant people) proposals and tenders.
- Ensure that all clients are treated with dignity and respect.
- To liaise with other professionals; regarding referrals, the on-going care of current and potential clients
- You should be compassionate, empathetic and a good listener. You must have very good communication, organisational, time-management and IT skills. You need to demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Very competitive salary
For more information please contact Max Johnson
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Other recent jobs in Wakefield