Field Service EngineerCompany:
Proactive - Manchester Location:
I am currently looking for a Field Service Engineer that specialises in sprinkler systems for a small and expanding family run fire protection company based in Wakefield. The areas that you will be covering are Wakefield, Manchester and Leeds and company van, tools and work wear will be provided.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and service of automatic sprinkler systems, dry and wet risers and associated pumping equipment. Duties will range from:
- Carrying out weekly test procedures
- Quarterly flow switch testing
- Changeover services
- Associated repairs
- Having some knowledge of electrical components would be beneficial
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual that is very customer focused and takes pride in their work. Progression within the company is possible depending on performance. The Role:
- The service, maintenance & repairs of fixed fire protection equipment
- Home based Field Repair/Service engineer covering Wakefield, Manchester and Leeds, possibly further afield
- On the job training
- Previous experience in servicing and the repairs of fixed fire protection equipment is essential
- Must have understanding of sprinkler rules
Any other forms of training on fire safety systems/procedures are a bonus and this will also reflect on the salary offered.
20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays.
Must have a Clean Driving Licence and Secondary Education level required.
Please contact Antony on **************
Other recent jobs in Wakefield