Pertemps Network Group Location:
The Education Network are looking for a Caretaker to work in a Primary school based within easy travelling distance of WF3. The role is to start Monday 19th March ongoing covering a long term sickness. The role is split AM and PM shifts Monday to Friday, possibly some work on the weekends. Responsibilities & requirements include:
- General school maintenance and school security
- General cleaning and up keep of the school
- Address any health and safety issues
- Attend to emergency call outs
- Be a key holder
- Communicate with other members of staff in regard to any issues
- COCSH certificate preferred but not essential
- Experience working within a school environment preferred but not essential
- Eligible to work in the UK
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Other recent jobs in Wakefield